Add to Calendar
It’s that time again! Advent is asked to show radical hospitality and extravagant giving toward 3 Interfaith families. The families will be with us Sunday, March 17, to Sunday, March 24, 2019.
- We need people to help on Sunday, March 17, to unload the trailer and set up rooms.
- We need laundry providers on Sunday, March 24, at the end of hosting to wash and return all linens within 2 weeks of guests departing.
- Each evening we need 1) folks to plan and provide dinner for guests and hosts. 2) evening hosts to come for dinner and to socialize with families: may involve helping with homework also. 3) overnight hosts to stay at the church with the families – you will have a room set up for you just like the families. We encourage families of Advent to take this opportunity to experience a few hours of being uncomfortable and putting yourself in our guests “shoes”.
- Tuesday and Thursday mornings, we need groups to offer breakfast for our families.
- Sunday, March 24, the need for packing the trailer and turning the rooms back into Sunday School rooms is great!
Registration for IHN Volunteers in now closed.